Monday 8 December 2014

MIEExperts: Connecting People


Yesterday, the 7th of December, 2014 marked the beginning of another year in my life. I indeed had a wonderful time surrounded by family and friends. There was food, fun and fellowship as we celebrated another mile stone in my life, four decades of God’s faithfulness to me.

This wasn't the first time I would be having family and friends celebrating my birthday with me, (although there have been quite a number of very quiet birthdays) but as a family tradition we like to make a big deal about birthdays, as we use it as an opportunity once again to reaffirm our love for the celebrant and remind each other of how special he or she is to us. But there was something different about this birthday.

The major ‘high’ for me on this day was getting birthday wishes from across the continent. I couldn't help but brag to my family and friends at home about my international connection and Global friends Thanks to the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert 2015, I got wishes from different continents, awesome.

Being part of the MIEExpert 2015 family has been one of the best things that has happened to me this year. I would like to say a big thank you to all the MIEExperts who gave me a shout out on my birthday and especially my Indian Friend, Hari Krishna Arya Who made a customized greeting and initiated the whole thing. All these makes me glad to be a part of an awesome and wonderful global family of MIEExpert 2015.


Love you all and hope to have the privilege to meeting you one on one. My Thanks also goes to Microsoft for creating the platform to build bridges and connect with people through ICT.


No comments:

Post a Comment